Use the sidebar to navigate between workspaces and documents, access the Template Gallery, go to your homepage, and more.
The sidebar helps you find everything you need in Spreadsheet.com. Access it at any time to navigate between workspaces and documents, go to the Template Gallery, visit your homepage, and more.
- Home: Visit your personalized Spreadsheet.com homepage, where you'll find a list of your recently opened documents, a list of workspaces to which you belong, and a consolidated list of your tasks
- Workspaces: Switch between Spreadsheet.com workspaces of which you are a member and access all of your documents
- Favorites: See a list of your favorite Spreadsheet.com documents
- Template Gallery: Visit Spreadsheet.com's Template Gallery and choose from hundreds of pre-built, ready-to-use templates that fit every industry and workflow
- Search: Open the Global Search dialog, where you can search for documents and Views across all of your workspaces
- Trash: Find recently deleted documents and recover them or permanently delete them
The Workspaces Sidebar
Open the Workspaces sidebar to find a list of all of your documents or to navigate between different workspaces of which you are a member.
Click the name of your current workspace at the top of the sidebar to switch to a different workspace. Click the +New button to create a new document or folder in your current workspace, or click the three-dot icon to the right of a document name to access a list of document options.
Your Spreadsheet.com Homepage
Click the Spreadsheet.com logo at the top of the sidebar to go to your Spreadsheet.com homepage.
The My Tasks widget shows a consolidated list of all of your current tasks across different workbooks. For tasks to appear in this widget, they must be kept in a workbook that has Project Management enabled, assigned to you with the User data type, have an end date within the selected period, and have a status that matches one of the default options.
Learn More: Sharing and Collaborating in Spreadsheet.com
Later in this series, we’ll explore Spreadsheet.com’s sharing and collaboration features. For more information about collaborating in Spreadsheet.com, check out these resources:
- “Sharing Permissions” – Learn more about the different permission levels for users you invite to a workbook or folder
- “Public Sharing and Embedding” – Learn more about sharing your workbooks publicly outside of Spreadsheet.com
- “Workspace Management” – Learn more about the difference between licensed and unlicensed users in your workspace
Next, we’ll look at creating new workbooks in Spreadsheet.com.