Use the sidebar to navigate between workspaces and documents, access the Template Gallery, go to your homepage, and more.
- Home: Visit your personalized Spreadsheet.com homepage, where you'll find a list of your recently opened documents, a list of workspaces to which you belong, and a consolidated list of your tasks
- Workspaces: Switch between Spreadsheet.com workspaces of which you are a member and access all of your documents
- Favorites: See a list of your favorite Spreadsheet.com documents
- Template Gallery: Visit Spreadsheet.com's Template Gallery and choose from hundreds of pre-built, ready-to-use templates that fit every industry and workflow
- Search: Open the Global Search dialog, where you can search for documents and Views across all of your workspaces
- Trash: Find recently deleted documents and recover them or permanently delete them
The Workspaces Sidebar
Open the Workspaces sidebar to find a list of all of your documents or to navigate between different workspaces of which you are a member.
Click the name of your current workspace at the top of the sidebar to switch to a different workspace. Click the +New button to create a new document or folder in your current workspace, or click the three-dot icon to the right of a document name to access a list of document options.
Your Spreadsheet.com Homepage
Click the Spreadsheet.com logo at the top of the sidebar to go to your Spreadsheet.com homepage.
The My Tasks widget shows a consolidated list of all of your current tasks across different workbooks. For tasks to appear in this widget, they must be kept in a workbook that has Project Management enabled, assigned to you with the User data type, have an end date within the selected period, and have a status that matches one of the default options.
Learn More: Sharing and Collaborating in Spreadsheet.com
Later in this series, we’ll explore Spreadsheet.com’s sharing and collaboration features. For more information about collaborating in Spreadsheet.com, check out these resources:
- “Sharing Permissions” – Learn more about the different permission levels for users you invite to a workbook or folder
- “Public Sharing and Embedding” – Learn more about sharing your workbooks publicly outside of Spreadsheet.com
- “Workspace Management” – Learn more about the difference between licensed and unlicensed users in your workspace
Next, we’ll look at creating new workbooks in Spreadsheet.com.