You can create new workbooks from scratch, from a template, or by importing an existing spreadsheet, as well as create other types of documents.
Spreadsheet.com gives you three ways to create a new workbook:
- Create a blank workbook from scratch
- Create a new workbook using a template from Spreadsheet.com’s Template Gallery
- Import an existing spreadsheet from your computer
When you select any option, Spreadsheet.com will prompt you to give your new document a name and location.
Click Save, and you can begin creating in your new document.
Learn More: Creating New Workbooks in Spreadsheet.com
Take a closer look at creating new workbooks in Spreadsheet.com with these resources:
- "Creating New Documents and Folders" – Learn how to create new documents and folders in Spreadsheet.com
- “Copying an Existing Workbook” – Learn how to create a new workbook by copying an existing Spreadsheet.com workbook
- “Importing from Excel” and “Importing a CSV File” – Learn more about importing a spreadsheet from your computer
Next, we’ll take a look at organizing your new Spreadsheet.com workbook with the Table Header Row.