Currently, there are four limits on attachments.
- The first comes from the general workbook storage limits and is tied to your account type:
Free Standard Premium Enterprise Number of Folders Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Number of Workbooks Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Rows per Workbook ≤2,000 ≤10,000 ≤100,000 200,000+ Columns per Worksheet ≤500 ≤500 ≤500 ≤500 Storage 2 GB per
10 GB per
30 GB per
- Attachment files can only add up to your total limit per workbook.
- Second, each individual file is currently restricted to a max file size of 20MB
- Third, the maximum number of files that can be attached at one time is: 5
- Fourth, the number of files attachable in a cell: Unlimited
For more on limits, please see our article on workspace storage and size limits.