Returns a date adjusted by a number of working days from a specified start date.
WORKDAY(DATE(2020,5,5), 30, A1:A10)
WORKDAY(start_date, days, [holidays])
- start_date - The start_date to consider.
- days- The number of working days before or after start_date.
- holidays - [OPTIONAL] A list of dates to exclude from the working calendar.
WORKDAY(C5,30) returns the date 30 workdays from the start date mentioned in C5.
WORKDAY(DATE(2020,5,5), 30, A1:A10) returns the date 30 workdays from the start date after excluding holidays A1:A10.
- WORKDAY does not auto-convert number formats. Therefore, WORKDAY(10/10/2000) is interpreted as WORKDAY(0.05) , the quotient of 10 divided by 10 divided by 2000.
- WORKDAY calculates the number of work days between two dates. To calculate the working day a specific number of days ahead of a date, use NETWORKDAYS.