Returns the number of net working days between two provided dates.
NETWORKDAYS(start_date, end_date, [holidays])
- start_date - The date from which the calculation is carried out.
- end_date - The date up to which the calculation is carried out.
- holidays - [OPTIONAL] A cell range containing the list of holidays.
NETWORKDAYS(DATE(1969,7,16),DATE(1969,7,24)) returns the number of workdays between the mentioned dates, which is 7.
NETWORKDAYS(C5,C6) returns the number of workdays between the mentioned dates.
- NETWORKDAYS does not auto-convert number formats. Therefore, NETWORKDAYS(10/10/2000) is interpreted as NETWORKDAYS(0.05) , the quotient of 10 divided by 10 divided by 2000.
- NETWORKDAYS calculates the number of work days between two dates. To calculate the working day a specific number of days ahead of a date, use WORKDAY.