Rounds a number up to the nearest integer multiple of specified significance factor.
- number - The number to be rounded.
- factor - [OPTIONAL] The number to whose multiples the value will be rounded.
CEILING(5.25, 0.1) returns a value of 5.3.
CEILING(A4, A5) rounds the number in A4 to the nearest integer multiple of number in A5.
- If number is positive, then factor must also be positive.
- If number is an exact multiple of factor, no rounding occurs.
- If number is negative and factor is positive, then number is rounded up towards zero.
- If number is negative and factor is negative, then number is rounded down, away from zero.