Rounds down a given number to a specified number of digits.
- number - The number to be rounded.
- count - [OPTIONAL] The number of places to which the number is to be rounded.
ROUNDDOWN(15.55) returns the number 15
ROUNDDOWN(15.55, 1) returns the number 15.5
- ROUNDDOWN behaves like ROUND, except that it always rounds a number down.
- If count is greater than 0 (zero), then number is rounded down to the specified number of decimal places.
- If count is 0, the number is rounded down to the nearest integer.
- If count is less than 0, the number is rounded down to the left of the decimal point.