Calculates the price of a US Treasury Bill based on a given discount rate.
TBILLPRICE(DATE(2010,1,2), DATE(2010,12,31), .0125)
TBILLPRICE(settlement, maturity, discount)
- settlement - The settlement date of the Treasury bill.
- maturity - The maturity date of the Treasury bill.
- discount - The discount rate of the Treasury bill at the time of purchase.
TBILLPRICE(A2,A3,A4) returns the price for the Treasury bill, using the terms in A2, A3, and A4
- Problems can occur if dates are entered as text. You can use the DATE function to enter dates for settlement and maturity. For example, use DATE(2020,2,3) for the 3rd day of January, 2020.
- maturity must be one year or less from the settlement date.
- discount is a percentage and must be entered as a positive number from zero to one.