Calculates the yield of a US Treasury Bill based on a given price.
TBILLYIELD(DATE(2010,1,2), DATE(2010,12,31), 98.45)
TBILLYIELD(settlement, maturity, price)
- settlement - The settlement date of the Treasury bill.
- maturity - The maturity date of the Treasury bill.
- price - The price at which the Treasury bill is bought per $100 face value.
TBILLYIELD(A2,A3,A4) returns the yield for the Treasury bill using the terms in A2, A3, and A4 .
- Problems can occur if dates are entered as text. You can use the DATE function to enter dates for settlement and maturity. For example, use DATE(2020,2,3) for the 3rd day of January, 2020.
- maturity must be one year or less from the settlement date.