Calculates the left-tailed chi-squared distribution.
CHISQ.DIST(number, degrees_freedom, cumulative)
- number - The value at which to evaluate the function.
- degrees_freedom - An integer indicating the degrees of freedom of the distribution.
- cumulative - A logical value that determines the form of the function.
CHISQ.DIST(3.5,2,TRUE) returns the chi-squared distribution for 3.5, returned as the cumulative distribution function, using 2 degrees of freedom..
CHISQ.DIST(2,3,FALSE) returns the chi-squared distribution for 2, returned as the probability density function, using 3 degrees of freedom..
- number must be positive.
- degrees_freedom is truncated to an integer if a non-integer is provided.
- degrees_freedom must be at least
1and may not exceed
- number and degrees_freedom must be numeric.