Calculates the inverse of the left-tailed chi squared distribution.
- probability - The probability associated with the left-tailed chi-squared distribution.
- degrees_freedom - An integer indicating the degrees of freedom of the distribution.
CHISQ.INV(0.9,1) returns a value of 2.7055, the inverse of the left-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution for 0.9, using 1 degree of freedom.
- degrees_freedom is truncated to an integer if a non-integer is provided.
- degrees_freedom must be at least
- All arguments must be numeric.