FDIST(number, degrees_freedom1, degrees_freedom2, cumulative)
- number - The value at which to evaluate the function.
- degrees_freedom1 - The numerator of the number of degrees of freedom.
- degrees_freedom2 - The denominator of the number of degrees of freedom.
- cumulative - A logical value that determines the form of the function.
FDIST(13.5,5,6,TRUE) returns a value of 0.99675.
FDIST(13.5,5,6,FALSE) returns a value of 0.0006.
- number must be a positive numeral.
- degrees_freedom1 and degrees_freedom2 must be numeric.
- degrees_freedom1 and degrees_freedom2 must be greater than 1 and less than 10^10.
- degrees_freedom1 and degrees_freedom2 are truncated to integer(s) if non-integer(s) are provided.
- Set cumulative to TRUE to use the cumulative distribution function, and set it to FALSE to use the probability density function.