F.INV(probability, degrees_freedom1, degrees_freedom2)
- probability - The probability associated with the left-tailed F probability distribution.
- degrees_freedom1 - The numerator of the number of degrees of freedom.
- degrees_freedom2 - The denominator of the number of degrees of freedom.
F.INV(0.55,2,3) returns a value of 1.0543
- All arguments must be numeric.
- probability must be greater than 0 and less than 1.
- degrees_freedom1 and degrees_freedom2 must be greater than 1.
- degrees_freedom1 and degrees_freedom2 are truncated to integer(s) if non-integer(s) are provided.