Calculates the negative inverse of the one-tailed T.DIST function.
- probability - The probability associated with the Student's t-distribution.
- degrees_freedom - An integer indicating the degrees of freedom for the t-distribution.
T.INV(0.55,2) returns a value of 0.1421
T.INV(A2,A3) returns the t-value of the Student's t-distribution based on the arguments in A2 and A3.
- probability must be between 0 and 1.
- degrees_freedom must be greater than or equal to 1.
- If degrees_freedom is not an integer, it is truncated.