Calculates the right-tailed chi-squared distribution.
CHISQ.DIST.RT(number, degrees_freedom, cumulative)
- number - The value at which to evaluate the function.
- degrees_freedom - An integer indicating the degrees of freedom of the distribution.
CHISQ.DIST.RT(3.45,2) returns 0.17817. the right-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution.
- number must be positive.
- degrees_freedom is truncated to an integer if a non-integer is provided.
- egrees_freedom must be at least
1and may not exceed 10^10.
- number and degrees_freedom must be numeric.