SKEW.P(value1, [value2, ...])
- value1 - The first value or range of the dataset.
- value2, .. - [OPTIONAL] Additional values or ranges to include in the dataset.
SKEW.P(A1:A25) returns the skewness of the distribution based on the population of the data set in A1:A25.
- A minimum of two values must be supplied as value arguments. Else, SKEW.P will return an error.
- SKEW.P will ignore any text values found in ranges included in value arguments.
- Positive skewness indicates a longer tail extending in the positive direction, to the right of the mean. Negative skewness indicates a longer tail in the negative direction, to the left.